7.3.09

Ultraphallus : Lungville



I don't usually do cut and pasting on my blog. Most of the time I try to give my own descriptions and impressions of a band, incoherent or inaccurate though they may be. Here I would like to make an exception. From the band's site:

Band’s name ULTRAPHALLUS is a homage and the real name given to Michael Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, who raped and educated his children hardly…Joe Jackson is the Ultimate Father…For All, he IS the Ultraphallus. & : The group is a hypnotic noise-rock inspired by expressionism of black and white movies from the debut of the last century and influenced by the negativity of human behaviour. The ULTRAPHALLUS cult is motived by a visceral theory about masculine contamination.



So there you have it. I'm really not sure quite how serious they are, but the music is excellent in any case.






LUNGVILLE

2 comments:

d. said...

thanks you so much.
i've been looking for this one.
keep it up.

cheers,
d.

Chairmaker said...

Thanks- Ultraphallus are great (and BTW if you haven't heard 'the clever' then definitely check it out)